Sep 11, 2014

Bass Sonic Vol. 02 - Super Action Mega Bass!

More horror!
























 

Well not really "Horror" as is music from horror movies, like they put on Bass Sonic Vol. 05, but as in "Horror"-ble music like they put on Bass Sonic Vol. 01. Then again it COULD have been "Horror" because on this Vol. 02 they put music from movie soundtracks. If you're interested in rare versions of film themes this might be something for you, if you're not then I suggest you just "fuggetaboutit"...

Batman anybody?




Shaft then?





OK, this one is not THAT bad. "Eye of the tiger" from the Rocky soundtrack. Sounds a little like an early 90's UK rave jam (a little I said)...





Which movie is this from?? I have no idea...







Emma Katoh did her thing on the design again...





















but I don't know if I should risk buying Vol. 03, "Midnight adult mega bass!", hmmmm...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment